Contact Us

About us

Elevate Partners is a boutique consultancy firm specialising in delivering Executive Search, Executive Learning and Keynote Speakers to a diverse range of clients in the Financial Services Sector.

At Elevate we pride ourselves on our unique company culture. We are diligent, pragmatic and committed to building long term strategic partnerships with both clients and candidates. We take time to understand our candidates career goals, so we can coach and mentor them through the recruitment process to fulfil their potential and elevate their career to the next level whilst enhancing your company achievements and strategic targets.

We are delighted to partner with a cutting edge speaker agency with a global foot print. Through this partnership we now not only recruit first class executives for you, we continue to advise you and them through our Executive Learning, Boardroom Advisory and Keynote Speaker expertise. These are provided through a diverse and unique group of innovators, futurists, political leaders, economic forecasters, multi-national chairmen, digital cyber experts and educational thought leaders.

Business news

RSS Latest Articles in Business

  • This Is How To Turn Your Hobby Into A Thriving Business October 12, 2018
    According to Gallup,  half of employees  are ready to leave their jobs. Some of these individuals might even go on to start their own businesses. While statistics indicate that  half of those startup attempts  will be unsuccessful, right now the small business optimism index is at its  highest level  since its
  • The First 3 Years of Self-Financing Your Business October 1, 2018
    By  Judy McNary, CFP When running a business, the first three years set you up for future success. Therefore, if you are self-financing, or bootstrapping, it's important to prepare yourself for financial success during these first three years. Those who opt to self-finance a new enterprise may do so for a
  • How The 80/20 Rule Applies to Premium Loyalty September 27, 2018
    We all know about the 80/20 rule—80 percent of a brand’s sales come from 20 percent of its customers. These 20 percent are a brand’s best and most valuable customers, and they are the ones who will appreciate a better experience than the other 80 percent of customers. But what does that have to do […]